Wednesday, February 13, 2008

and she said...i like it juicy juicy juicy...

yep.. that's what she said.
 
I've been hearing it many times over the last few weeks and cant get over it. not that i like this women, i love her, i adore her and i want her!then she get out of the car with one tit hanging out.man, she is generously proportioned and with that she gives a sneak peak at her raspberries.
 
her luscious lips , her  sexy voice ...enticing, and then she carries herself is such a way it feels like in the presence of royalty, and for me she is royalty..just that i want her to be the queen of my borrow!hehe.
 
yes, she may be 48 this year, but who cares ..if son of Osama Bin Laden married a old English granny , why not me marry this awesomely hot English chick ?
 
Double helpings ... Nigella Lawson
 
did i mention that she is Oxford educated? who cares what she studied there, horticulture or home science, she is the one for me, she knows only the best and she not only taste the best but seems to know all the tastes too.
 
and her appetite for food.. not just food ..good food...rich food and then she cant go to sleep after night of paring ...she has to fix a quick shack that's not out of a can or a frozen packet but something that would shame an average chef you see on TV and then she has it with some exotic drink she would make her own.
 
this is good life, and she is the good part of it.who is she ?
 
she is Nigella Lawson .I've been watching her "Nigella Bites" and now " Nigella Express" on NatGeo Travel & Living channel and man I'm so in love with her.
 
Image:NigellaExpress.jpg
 
i want to write more about her but no, some thoughts i keep it to my self ..may be later .. rest is bla bla bla.
 
i take the liberty of reprodusing something i dug up on her that appeared on THE SUN.
 
Nigella: I like a good stuffing
 
TELLY dish Nigella Lawson has posed for a saucy picture in a dress made of TINFOIL — and served up some sizzling sex secrets.
The TV cook admits she LOVES wearing stockings, prefers her men to be HAIRY and FANCIES footballers.
 
She says: "Stockings never fail to make you feel sexy. Men like the whole strappy thing of suspenders, so I'll wear them. I have actually worn them with nothing but a pair of shoes in bed." Asked what turns her on, she says: "Hairiness. I like an animal. Hairy back. Hairy everywhere.
 
"If I was going to go for someone smooth, I may as well be a lesbian."Chelsea fan Nigella adds: "I love the English boys in the team — I only have to hear John Terry and Frank Lampard talk and I swoon."
 
She also reckons former Blues manager Jose Mourinho is "beautiful". But food with sex leaves her cold. She said: "I've never understood that whole dripping chocolate on someone.
 
"Food with sex just doesn't do it for me."
 
Lovin' ready chick ... Nigella in tinfoil dress
 
Buxom Nigella wrapped herself up in her foil outfit for the November issue of men's mag Esquire. She said: "I loved it. It felt very sexy. BacoFoil owe me big time." But the star of new BBC2 series Nigella Express added she wanted to escape from her "blow-up sex doll" image.

5 comments:

Lady divine said...

you know what? on her site www.nigella.com, i came across this wonderful recipe of a lovely cake called the Black Lady and I tried it about 2 weeks ago...
It was simply divine!!!! and so rich with chocolate... her stuff are good indeed..
but I didnt know the chef was hotter.. hehee

Oooru Miyaa said...

Hey Lady Divine,
indeed , the chef is more hotter than the food she cooks..once i sit don to watch her 30mins of magic , rest of my world revols around that! (may be bit exagerated)...hehee..
but yah.. the food is so good, and there is NO NO mention of calaries and helth food and shit like that! its pure food.
good to know someone else dose enjoy the same!
any plans for trying more of her cuisine?
good luck and thanks for the comment , guess this is my 'first' real person,non nutter/hate comment.
miyaaa

£15 - A story said...

So did the tit come out or just tease?

Sachini said...

And I read on the Time magazine that she's not leaving her kids any money so if you do land her, you'll have a lot of money to spend.

Oooru Miyaa said...

£15 - A- just teasing!

sach- she said this on her web page "Of course I have no intention of leaving my children destitute and starving - rather, this is a story that came from a comment I made about my belief that you have to work in order to learn the value of money."

She also said "although I'd normally ignore it, I want to set the record, not least to spare my children continuing embarrassment."

thanks for comments ,guys.